At this remarkable time, we want to reassure you that we are doing our part to prevent further spread of the virus.
As you’ll recall, our Accreditation by the Joint Commission Accreditation requires us to have robust infection control protocols in place for our staff including:
- Annual immunizations
- Frequent hand washing and sanitization
- Quarantine when symptomatic.
In this heightened exposure environment, we have instituted several additional precautionary measures including:
- Confirming with every customer the night before and the day of the appointment that no one in the household is experiencing a fever or flu-like symptoms
- Wearing gloves, booties and masks (P100) for every appointment
- Requiring our staff to take and report their temperature prior to each shift.
We are absolutely committed to ensuring the health and well-being of both our customers and staff. We will advise you promptly should our capacity to support you should change for any reason. We are prepared to maintain communications and partial operations remotely should conditions worsen. As of now, we are fully operational and hope to continue to be so throughout this crisis and beyond.