To pioneer the field of Home Safety Modifications, become a recognized national leader and, in so doing, significantly improve the lives of hundreds of thousands of seniors and their families.
To enhance the peace of mind of our clients by providing the most professional home assessment and product installation services available thereby making sure that they and their loved ones are safe at home.
Safety + Accessibility = Peace of Mind + Quality of Life
Our Core Beliefs
Expertise, Efficiency and Care
We are experts in our field – skilled in the proper assessment, solution development and device installation processes necessary to create a safe home environment.
- We are unique in the extent of our knowledge of both proper home assessment and device installation techniques.
- Our clients deserve and benefit from our best professional insights; we share our knowledge generously.
- We are confident in our observations and recommendations as they are based upon supporting data, extensive training and industry best practices.
- We only recommend and install items that are in accordance with our best advice and will not install items in a manner in which safety is compromised or which give our clients a false sense of security.
- We are a licensed and bonded general contractor, Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS), Certified Environmental Access Consultant (CEAC), GSA Contractor Holder and Accredited by the Joint Commission.
Since we are singularly focused upon safety in the home, we have developed great efficiency in every aspect of our service so as to keep our costs low and minimize any inconvenience to our customers.
- We take pride in our systematic approach to helping others recognize that consistency in performance is a key component of quality.
- We are singularly focused on creating safe home environments and thereby are not distracted with by larger or time-consuming tasks.
- We limit our offerings to those services that are safety related, home oriented and to which we can add value with our assembly or installation.
We treat our clients as if they were family: giving our best advice, recommending only what they truly need and respecting them thoroughly. We demonstrate our respect for them by listening attentively and abiding by their wishes as long as safety is not compromised.
- We only make recommendations that are in the best interest of our clients and their families; we do not recommend unnecessary items.
- We achieve a balance of form and function for our clients such that the aesthetic and operational impact to their homes will be minimized; we avoid “institutionalizing” the home environment as much as possible.
- We maintain a caring, trusting and family-oriented work environment in which initiative and independence are appreciated. As such, we also have high expectations of each other and no tolerance for indiscretion (e.g. theft, drug use, etc.) of any kind.