Home Safety Services Celebrates 10th Anniversary
Home Safety Services is proud to celebrate its 10th Anniversary of operations. Founded in 1997 by Martin Simenc, the company has since helped over 7,000 clients make home a safer place.
Leaving a career in corporate risk management and industrial loss control, Simenc began the company following his father’s stroke and rehabilitation. His experience revealed a community need for a service that would create safe home environments for people at critical stages of life – specifically seniors wishing to age in their own homes and parents of infant children.
The past ten years of serving the San Francisco Bay Area has confirmed there is definitely a need for a professional, caring and expert service. Over this period, Home Safety Services has been recognized by:
- Value Star – Highest Customer Service
- Bay Area Parent – Readers’ Choice and Best of the Bay (2001 – 2007)
- Gilbert Guide – Seal of Excellence
- Babies by the Bay – Five Star Rating
- National Council on Aging – Model Fall Prevention Collaborative Program
- American Society on Aging – Nominee for Small Business of the Year
Home Safety Services has also been featured in the WALL STREET JOURNAL, OAKLAND TRIBUNE, SILICON VALLEY BUSINESS JOURNAL and SAN MATEO TIMES as well as on HGTV’s HOUSE DETECTIVE and ON THE HOUSE WITH THE CAREY BROTHERS.
The company is marking this milestone by giving back to its partner organizations, offering customer discounts and recommitting itself to its mission of MAKING HOME A SAFER PLACE, . . . FOR EVERY GENERATION.